Drink This In

Making it through each day, one sip at a time!

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Last week of classes, and Stress

Alright. . . So this is the last week of classes. . . .and well I'm no longer in a panic, cause most of my classes are done, all but French. Which I'm not really worried about too much. But still. . . .It is a heartrace. . .

My Uncle came up this past weekend, my Mom's oldest brother, he's from London Canada. It was pretty cool to see him again, since it had been since September. But now it's raining outside once again. . . .blah. .. I'm tired of rain. . .soooo sad. . . . .

My chest has been hurting me lately. . .it suck to breath in deeply, but I'm going to try and do the hot and cold treatment on it. . .if that doesn't work, I'll have to go to the doctor's, and I really don't want to do that. But I'll be alright. No panic here, just stress I'm sure.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

: )
We're overdue for an Omlette Shoppe visit.

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home