Drink This In

Making it through each day, one sip at a time!

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Missing Week

Hey, Wow it's been a really long time since I wrote last, . . . sorry about that. Heh, since I haven't had Internet at home, I really haven't been doing a whole lot of computer stuff.

Anyways, Went camping this past weekend with Tom, it was a lot of fun, we went to the States Straights Park in Upper Michigan. It was cool, I got to take Tom to Clydes finally, and the Mystery Spot. Heh, I'll up load some pics later.

Also I've been server training at my job, it its going really well, next week I should be flying solo, and making the big tips. But I had my evaluation last night, and I'm now technically Head Hostess, wow. . .such a title. . LOL, but I was making 8.75, and now I'm going to be making 10.00 an hour. I'm really excited. I still really can't believe it yet, but wow. Heh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home