Drink This In

Making it through each day, one sip at a time!

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Birthday and uncertainty

So this past weekend was my Birthday, and well since the Harry Potter book came out it was a pretty good b-day present. And then Sat I went out to lunch with my mum, and then out to dinner with Tom and some of my close friends. It was a lot of fun, and then Sun, Tom, my mum, and I tried to see Harry Potter, cause my mum has yet to see it, and the projector broke down, so we couldn't see it that day cause we had to head out to my aunt and uncles house for dinner.

But I'm really still tired from all that went on. . . so I'm still a little out of it. Also I had a waitress shift, and I spilt an entire tray of drinks on this guy, broke the wine glass, and made a complete ass of myself. But at least the guy was joking about the entire thing. But later I dropped an entire tray of bread, and I didn't even make that much money in the end. I'm thinking this entire thing is all a waist, and I really just want to go back to hostessing. Which is what I am doing tomorrow night.
I'm a little bit at a loss right now, I've been thinking about certain things, and my job, and school, and stuff. I really don't like summer, I wish I was back in my normal routine of classes in the fall. But oh well. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home