Drink This In

Making it through each day, one sip at a time!

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Harry Potter, and Weddings












So Cherry Festival is in full swing, and I hate every minute of it. . . . . I really don't like crowds to begin with, and this just makes it even worse. But . . . . . .Tonight, Moose, and I are going to go and see Harry Potter, I can't wait. . . heh. . . We really haven't done anything together for a while since really she got back from being in Europe.




I think I might have to get new front breaks for my car, so I'm not really happy abou that. . .*sigh* oh well, I might just ask that from my dad, since my b-day is coming up.
Hehehe I thought these buttons were funny.
Anyways, Tom's sister got married this past Saturday, and it was a nice small wedding, much smaller then my cousin's this past fall. But it was very nice, Tom and I decorated their car, heh, I'll upload pictures later from that. But being a girl, it jus makes ya kind of think about your own wedding and what it would be like. . .hmm. . . .I really don't have an answer for mine, I know it would be small, and nothing over the top.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home