Drink This In

Making it through each day, one sip at a time!

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Work and Classes

Serious idiots at my work. . . not my fellow workers, but a certain person of my management. He has been scheduling me to work at 5 on tuesday nights. Well I don't get out of class until 5:10. . . and it sometimes takes me a while to get home. Moron. . . I have put it in writing that I cannot be to work until 5:30, to 5:45. . . -.-; Wow, what does it take to get this through his mind. If he asks me to leave early from class I will blow up at him again, and go to the higher ups at work. . .I'm tired of him.

In any case, Tom's b-day went well, he likes the coffee maker I got him, and we went to Olive Garden with Rob, Ashley, Sara, and Warren. It was a lot of fun. And now I am off to class once again. History 111 US to 1865, its pretty good, a bit boring right now, but I'm suer it will eventually get interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home