Drink This In

Making it through each day, one sip at a time!

Monday, September 24, 2007

Books, Travel, and Friends








I've been looking at this sweater, And I'm not sure if I want it, I think I do, but oh I don't know. . . heh





So These are few other books that I just got, They are for my ENG 311 class: Teching Adolesents, which is a great class due to the fact that it is giving my a ton of idea's when I start teaching High School.













So this past weekend, I was in Canada for my Uncle Denny's 60 b-day, it was a lot of fun seeing people I haven't seen in soo long. But coming home was a long drive, nearly seven hours, and we had to wait an hour to get across the border, it was really long. But I went over and saw Tom, it was nice cause he was away on business for about a week, it sucked last week, but I hope this week will be better.
Sara wants to take pics of me, heh, I'm always a little camera shy, so I'm not sure, but I think I'll let her, it might not be that bad. LOL, It's cool that we've been hanging out lately, I've known her for soo long that its great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home