Drink This In

Making it through each day, one sip at a time!

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Books, and Sleep





This is one of the books I have been reading on the sly from school. It is really good, and a lot like "God Shaped Hole" by Tiffany DeBartolo, which everyone should read, because it is soooo damn good.
Anyways, Tom is gone on business this week, and its been a little hard without him hear. Heh, I'm not sure if we get a place that it would be good being all alone LOL, oh well.
Anyways, This weekend my bro, nic, mom, and myself are going to London Canada for my Uncles surprise 60th bday. It should be a lot of fun. I'm going to ask my cousin who lives in Toronto about coming this Spring Break, I really loved Toronto, and didn't get the whole experience the last time I went. I miss it.
But I am getting a bit tired from classes, and of course I didn't really sleep last night, so I am a bit burnt out, and now I have to return to the Learnatorium, heh (my nickname for school)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home