Drink This In

Making it through each day, one sip at a time!

Monday, October 29, 2007

Halloween Fun

So on Friday, Tom, Erin, Julie, Josh, and myself went to a haunted house. Deadmore Manor it was, and HOLY SH!T was is scary. . . it was soo creepy, there was this alligator guy chasing after us on a the floor at one point. . . oh man. But it was cool. They weren't allowed to touch us, and neither were we, but I accidentally stepped on one of the clowns feet. I wanted to say I was sorry, but that might have broken the moment. Afterwords, Tom and I went back to his place and watched Evan Almighty, it was good, but not the greatest.

Saturday we went to a new coffee shop, we like to visit new shops, I give them an A, not as good as Cuppa Joe, but Aroma is very good. From there we went over to Pier One, I wanted to look around because it's not long before Tom and I get our place together, that I cannot wait to decorate it up. From there we went to Best Buy looking at TV's for the future living room we will have. It was fun, and then Tom had to interview Austin, so we went back to my place.
Then last night, I rented The Fifth Element, which is AWESOME, and Tom of course had never seen it before, which he liked. HAHAHA, I cooked dinner, and made caramel apples, and watched the movie, then I watched Tom play his new game, which I was GOING. . . to get him, but he beat me to the punch >.< God of War, which is really cool to watch. He always asks me if I'm bored, I think not, because I know I would never be that good at that game, and it has a great story plot to it. So I can watch without having to do any of the work. . . LOL I'm really only good at RPG's, well and Resident Evil 2, but thats because I have the game shark for that one.

I'm mad that I have class on Halloween night, I wish I didn't cause I love this holiday, next year I am taking that Sat night off before Halloween, and have a party at Tom and my apartment, it will be awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home