Drink This In

Making it through each day, one sip at a time!

Monday, November 19, 2007

Sweaters and State Theatre


Okay here's a sweater that I really want to get. But possibly in a different colour. I was looking at the brown one. Tom thinks it's granny like, but I beg to differ. The purple sweater below, in my previous few entires I tried on, and really didn't like. . . oh well. . .win some you lose some.



This one I'm not sure yet. . .


The State Theatre LIVES!!!!!!!!!!! Once again. Tom and I went to see a short yesterday, and well they mentioned the celling, (that of course my dad had to be a part of, cause its the nights sky in Aug. to the "t") Michael Moore was there, and it was really cool. The best thing about it is that the seats are damn fine, and that he will only play "good movies" of course they will be the movies that I see all the time. There is the deal where you can become a member for 50 bucks, and get two dollars off the tickets (their 8 dollars a person, pricy I know, but for a good movie, and great cause, priceless) So I really want to join, cause I am always an avide welcomer of great movies, I used to work at the dumpy theatres in TC, which suck, and I hope the State Theatre runs them out, (which I'm sure wont happen, cause my people in TC are a bunk of wankers, and don't understand good movies.) BUT, atleast TC is now starting to make a move towards a better way. YEAH!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mallory said...

BUT! A movie at the GKC is 8.50 or .75 or something ridiculous, so it's actually a better deal...

plus the popcorn's cheaper. : )

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home