Drink This In

Making it through each day, one sip at a time!

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Snow. . .

It will not stop coming down, its like a never ending dump. . . I wouldn't mind it if I didn't have to come into to town nearly every fricken day. . . BUT I DO SO STOP SNOWING!!!! at least for the next week and a half, until I'm completely done with classes.

This weekend in my town, there is the Candle Walk Festival. And this year they are having a portable skating rink. I'm really excited, cause I want to break out my skates, and join in the festivities. A little strange for me to say I know, but hey, I'm all for Christmas time. Plus my works X-mas party is on Sunday, and then I really want to go and see either "I'm Not There" the Bob Dylan movie, and also "The Golden Compass" I read the book years and years ago, but now that the movie is coming out I can't wait to see it. But the big problem is that well their are not at the same theatre, but I still could see both in one day. But I'm not sure, maybe I should spread them out a little bit. Heh. But "I'm Not There" will only be around for a short time, SO. . . I think I should go and see that one this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home