Drink This In

Making it through each day, one sip at a time!

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Pictures

So far these are some of the pictures that I have taken with Stan. Me, Mardi Gras at my work, and Super Bowl at my parents house




The ice in Tom's glass at Olive Garden





Me experimenting









At work, this is Mardi Gras




Chandra, and Barb they are bartender at work.





The Band we had, Mo-Mojo Band



Nanaki and my Sweety





Super Bowl, my fam. All the previous winners, and new winners.





Adam (brother) bob (like brother) and matt (another like brother)





Austen, good chicken wings





Nic's famous crab wrangoons





My Uncle Jerry, he's missing a tooth, from long ago hockey injury. . .(it will be fixed, again)






Erin making cookies






Food display. . .not even all of it either. . .






Sweety





Simba, Tom's parents cat, he's soo cute







And my doggy Natasha

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

See here

5:45 AM  
Blogger Sara Lynn Paige said...

OMG!!

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home