Drink This In

Making it through each day, one sip at a time!

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Games and Moves

So the week is already half over with, and I have been racing against the clock to get everything done with. I'm feeling really really run down. . .so I think I am going to try and take it easy for the next few days. I don't have to work this week, so I'll be able to rest. All but today, since I have class's all day, but I am going to try and take it easy. Tomorrow I don't have class, so I'll be able to relax and pack a little bit. But really I have most of it done.




Final Fantasy Crisis Core came out yesterday, and I reserved a copy a long time ago, but the guy did not give my shinra case, so I have to go back today, and ask for it. . .*sighs*
But I haven't played it yet. . . .I'm waiting to move in with Tom and then we are going to play it together. . . ARG I CAN'T WAIT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home