Drink This In

Making it through each day, one sip at a time!

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Moved

Alright,

SO I know I have not posted in almost a week. . .but I have a damn good excuse. . .I've been in the process of moving, and being moved in, and unpacking. . . all week long. It just does not seem like it is ever going to end. . . And I know that it is normal to live out of boxes for a little while, but honestly, it feels like it is never going to get done. I seem to get distracted and start doing something else, like playing video games, which I know is bad right now, cause I should be unpacking, and catching up on the mounds of Homework that I have pilled up. . .I have a lot to do and tomorrow is already Wednesday, which mean I have to work. . .It feels like Spring Break will not be long enough. . Oh well. .

So this coming Saturday, for those of you who read my blog, we are planning on having a House Warming Party, and plan on inviting our friends. So for those of you who read this, come on over ^^ OR get in touch with me, I'll give you details as they happen

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know that I work that night, but depending on how late you guys are doing things I might be able to pop my head in.

And congrats, neighbor!

6:39 AM  
Blogger Sara Lynn Paige said...

You remind me of Kirsten from Elizabethtown.

And I'll pop in. =)

7:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:52 PM  
Blogger Kel said...

Aw, thanks. I love that movie. . its sooo good, I have all three soundtracks to it as well. You should check them out.

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home