Drink This In

Making it through each day, one sip at a time!

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Mum

I know it sounds weird. . .that I'm nearly 23, and I still miss my Mum, even though, I don't live that far away, and that it has not even been two weeks yet since I moved out. I guess I've just been stressing about things. . .Stewie does not seem to be adjusting very quickly. . .I know it takes time, but still. . .and all Nanaki wants to do is play. . and Stewie really wants nothing to do with him. Which is hard. Maybe I rushed into this Stewie thing a little too quickly. . .I don't know. . .I wish I knew. . .I wish I had something else to occupy my time with. This rainy day maybe thats what has me done, or the serious lack of sleep last night, or that I was having stomach problems. . .I don't know. . .I sound like a head case. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home