Drink This In

Making it through each day, one sip at a time!

Monday, April 07, 2008

Job, Kitty, Black Shirts

So, Today Tom and I picked up Stewie, I bought him a new collar, and name tag, and a cute little crab toy, and some kittie treats. He's very overwhelmed right now, and Nanaki was following him everywhere. "What the heck, this was my place, why did you bring someone new here?" Is what I'm sure he is thinking.

I'm really hoping to hear something back from Espresso Bay tomorrow. . . .Like Cole, its like Christmas day. . .heh. . in drag. . .LOL Anyways, E-Bay, aka Espresso Bay is only like five minutes from where I live. . .well one of the sites. There's two in TC. So yea, I would love to work there. . .But I have to get more black shirts. . .anyone getting rid of black shirts. . .DONT, give them to me ^^ LOL I'll have pics of my new baby up soon. . .right now I'm trying to to bug him. . .since I don't want to overwhelm him too much. . even though I want to cuddle and love him. . .I'm sure he misses his old home. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home