Drink This In

Making it through each day, one sip at a time!

Monday, April 14, 2008

KITTY!!!

Here he is. . .my new baby boy. He's 10 months. He actually is heavier then he looks. But he is soooooooo CUTE!!!!!! Nanaki is doing alright, for just being exposed to a new boy. He's hissing a bit, and spitting, but I'm sure he'll get better.
I have yet to come up with a good name for him. . .mainly a little scared, and I hope this one will turn out well for us. . .I don't know if I could go threw another "Stewie" again. . .So give me some ideas for names. . .I was thinking about these ones
Cloud (because of FFVII YES, but also, he had a little patch of white on his back that looks like a cloud)
Logan (just like the name)
Thats all so far. . .I'm not sure otherwise. Help me out everyone







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home