Drink This In

Making it through each day, one sip at a time!

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Time




Merry Christmas Everyone,

It was a good year. I am extremely tired, but it is alright, because it has been all in good fun. Christmas Eve Tom and I just sat around playing Final Fantasy XII, and we each opened a few presents. I am not used to this, but I am beginning to like it. Tom was like a little kid on Christmas morning, which led us to getting up a half and hour earlier. It was fun though. Out first Christmas living together. Rather our third Christmas total. It was a lot of fun. Then we went over to Tom's parents house for the morning half, than over to my Mum's for the even part. Which was crazy and awesome at the same time.
Yesterday, (aka Friday) was at my Dad's place. Which was fun also. . .

The x-mas load was this:

Silver German wallet
Sushi kit
Laptop desk lap
Izzy Soda
Ernest Hemingway Finger Puppet
Anti-Establish-Mints
Jesus Shaves Mug
Harry A History (book)
I can has Cheezburger? (book)
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince (Special Edition Book)
Picture Frame
Bike Helmet
Cook Class, with book, and apron
Billy Joel CD
CANDY LOTS OF IT
Socks
Plaid Vest
Plaid Button Down (AF)
Plaid Winter Peacoat (AE)
Dark Blue scarf (AF)
Whipper Blades
Gym Membership
Penguin Calendar

And a load of other things.

It's raining here in TC, well it will soon freeze and turn into to hell on ice. OMG, I am free from the coffee shop till Thursday YEAH!!!!! I get burnt out of that place too easily. LOL I can't wait to go back to sitting at my desk doing nothing LOL, well not nothing. I HAVE BIG PLANS

YES!!!!
I plan on getting back to writing. YES WORLD HERE I COME

Watch out for the next few installments of The Depth of Blood and Lust to appear, and for the Zack Winters Chronicles to appear. I really want to get them out. I have been having the need to RP again. . . ahhh old times pass. . .

But now, I am going to get back to watching Tom play FFXII and head to bed, I am really up late tonight, it's past 11!!!! OMFS!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

I got a sketch book for Christmas and I've felt the desire to go back to sketching. I miss trips to The Island. I miss Ranma. And I miss coming over to your house after school to play VIII.

Tom and I have been playing VIII and trying to get a perfect game. It's been a lot of fun. We're going to make a Triple Triad deck.

I'm excited.

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home