Drink This In

Making it through each day, one sip at a time!

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Heres and Earworm for ya

Alright, so here is my fall music preview.







I love Ingrid Michaelson. She is an awesome artist. I love this new CD, it's nothing special, just a bunch of off tracks, some live, and some covers. But it is just tooo good to pass by.













*Bows down*
I love you Jenny Lewis, will you marry me. Geez, she just keeps cranking CD's out. Just a little over a year ago was Under the Black Light with Rilo Kiley, and now here it is, Acid Tongue. WOW, keep them coming, cause they are just soooo darn good. She says that she just continues to become inspired, well if so, I'll continue to buy her stuff, cause it's soooooooooooooo DAMN GOOD!!!!











2004 was her last CD, and what it's now 2008!!! Geez girl, there was rumor that it was going to be out last Christmas 2007!!! nearly an entire year of me constentaly searching for the dang CD to come out, and well here it is. It's alright, I haven't given it much thought yet cause I've been on Ingrid, but I will rate it better soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home