Drink This In

Making it through each day, one sip at a time!

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Coffee Armpits

Jesus Underwear,

I was ubber busy today at the Coffee Shop, one after another, they flocked in, you wouldn't believe that they stock market was falling by the way I was running this morning. And then I split hazelnut syrup all down my right shoulder and arm. I wouldn't have minded so much, but I actually showered this morning, so it made it a littler harder to except. So I smelt like a hazelnut whore the rest of the morning, one woman came in and said "whats that smell, it's so sweet." I replied in a very nice tone "Oh thats me, instead of perfume, I am not applying coffee syrup to enhance the customers experience." She looked at me, smiled and didn't say another word, I don't think she'll be back. . .hahahahahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home