Drink This In

Making it through each day, one sip at a time!

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Welcome Fall







Welcome Fall, here you are, in all your glory. I cannot wait to bite into that first carmel apple. I have already indulged in Espresso Bay's Pumpkin Pie Latte, I must say, I am the best at making that drink. Well Jessie's is awesome too. I have not had my first pumpkin dounut, but I had some hot apple cider with carmel, and it was amazing.

How I adore fall. I cannot wait to get my pumpkin and carve them. All the fun stuff. The Haunted House, haunted forest. Oh... I am soo excite. I have been debating what I should be this year for Halloween. I want to have a party too. I really want a carmel apple, maybe I'll make one tonight. ^^


Well enough thinking about fall, I should really get back to school work

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home