Drink This In

Making it through each day, one sip at a time!

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Too Good to be true

Today I worked at Pearl's when I found out that one of the servers was badly beaten up by her boyfriend. He had worked at the place last summer, and he was a bit strange to begin with. But turns out she came in today earlier, I didn't see her, and everyone said she looked okay, but that she was still really shaken up by the entire thing. NO SHIT

I guess he also stabbed her in the leg with scissors!!!!! DAMN. So then I started to think, damn I am one lucky women. Tom has never hurt me in any way, shape or form, I would also never let myself be caught in that type of a relationship.

So to all whom read my crazy blog, and who have a man, (meaning this to women, sorry guys, well straight guys that is) I want you to go up to them and hug them. Be very greatful that he is the man he is to you.

And for those of you who are caught up in shit like this, please, get away from them, get help, you are not a slab of meat, you are a human-being, and you do not deserve to be treated like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home