Drink This In

Making it through each day, one sip at a time!

Monday, July 14, 2008

Alright

Okay, I know I have not posted in awhile, it was Cherry Fest, and it was hell. I was working 11-14 hour days. Thursday, I was up for 21 hours. . . .I felt like I was drunk. I don't normally stay up that long. . .I'm not a late night person, I'm old leave me alone.

But now that Cherry Hell is down with, I can get back to a somewhat normal life, I say somewhat cause summer vacation is never normal for me, Fall and Winter is cause I'm in school, that feels normal to me. I'm weird.

I'm soooo excited, my B-day is a week away, I cannot wait. Its going to be awesome, I'm making reservations at Red Ginger, and its going to be soo much fun. I can't wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home