Drink This In

Making it through each day, one sip at a time!

Thursday, June 19, 2008

I wish a house fell on this Witch

Alright, So I am sick and tired of working at the DT Ebay. I greatly dislike most of the people there, well actually just a few people, I never seems to work with many others at all. BUT Amy, I cannot stand her. I don't understand why she does not like me, maybe because I work at both locations. I have no idea, I have not done anything to make her not like me. I do not bost about my job, at least I try not to. The other day I was steaming milk for a drink, and she told me to go on register, I was like, "can I finish this drink first?" "No, your not fast enough. . ." "I'm sorry, I cannot make milk steam faster" I maybe slower on the bar then she is, but hell woman. I don't want to get caught up in the Gossip at that store, it gets REALLY bad. I want to confront her, but I have yet to figure out how. I could tell her and Jamie were making fun of me, cause a few hours later Jamie came out and said "Kelly, why don't you go clean the girls bathroom." I heard Amy laugh in the backroom. I did that time, but then later, Jamie asked again, this time I wasn't happy. "Nah, I'll let you get the practice in" I don't want to turn into one of them. I'd rather live my life, and work at the other store. I know if I told Todd this he wouldn't know what it meant, he's a man. I'm not sure what to say to him.

Also I have been missing Pearl's like crazy, I miss the girls there, it was a lot of fun, even though I did complain about it at the time, it was awesome. I went in and talk to Kolleen last night, I was almost in tears in her office, She said to talk with my manager at Ebay first, and then go from there. So now I don't know how to approach Todd because it is almost Cherry Fest, and I'm sure he is stressed out, but so am I. I signed up for working at the 3mile store, and helping out during Cherry Fest and Film Fest, not working there all the time. I'm hoping to talk with Jessie the manager at the 3mile store and maybe get her advice, then proceed from there, see if I can work something out.

Anyone with advice please tell me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home