Drink This In

Making it through each day, one sip at a time!

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

New Dress






Rob and Ashley are getting married this saturday, so I had to get a new dress, I have a few dresses that I could have worn, but they are more for fall/winter events, and I really wanted to get a new dress. SO I found this pretty 1940's inspired dress at Old Navy for 35 bucks. It was such and awesome deal, and Moose said it looked really good, so I had to get it. I don't normally wear that color, so I thought I would branch out of the mold. I'm still wearing ballet flats, there is no way in this global warming, frigid spring that I am going to wear heels. I wore heels to my cousins wedding, so my Mummsy had to remind me, I told "he was family, I'm sorry, but I am not wearing heels for this wedding" Sorry Rob and Ashley, I will not kill my legs, or embaress myself again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home