Drink This In

Making it through each day, one sip at a time!

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Happenings at EBAY

So I'm pretty sure I's sick and tired of working at the DT Ebay. Yesterday, Todd was there, and I was cleaning the Portafilters, they were really nasty, and he stood next to me for like two minutes watching me. . .I wanted to look over my shoulder and ask him "Can I help you?" But then he asked "What are you doing?" What does it look like I'm doing you moron. . .
"Cleaning. . ."
"I'd rather have you clean the floors, thats more important" I would have, if it weren't for the fact that the place was FULL, and I'm not going to tell people to move out of the way all the time. . .>.<
Then he started to make fun of me, saying that cleaning the portafilters is silly, and he did this little gay hand wave to immatate me cleaning. Jack ass. . .what ever, pull terrible shots, see if I care.

And he wants everyone to speed things up, So I look like I have FAST FOOD STAMPED ON MY ASS!!! I may not be as fast as the other girls, but still, I'm not a moron. . . But since I do not hold a strong place there yet, I just smile and nod. I can't do much else. . .Oh well. I can rant here though. . .Heh.


I guess my last Grandfather died Saturday night. My Vatty who is in England, called on Fathers day to tell me that. The Funeral will be on Saturday he said "I would really like it if you and Adam could be there, even all four of you would be great" Like I would want to subject Tom to that kind of thing when I don't even want to go myself. . .*le' sigh*

So then yesterday, while I was at work, vatty calls again. . .Aparently Jeannie talked to him, and said the funeral wouldn't be till either Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday or NEXT week. . . so then vatty said to try and get those days off. . .yeah right. . . I'm still tore about going or not, I am NOT driving by myself, I have a panic attack just driving down to Grand Rapids, I cannot do freeway driving.
Also, do I really want to see a family that doesn't even know me, I don't want to know, for a grandfather that didn't remember me, never sent a bday card, x-mas or anything. Do I really want to do that?? I don't know. .

1 Comments:

Blogger Sara Lynn Paige said...

Sorry about your Grandfather, Kel. And I forgot about the Emma watching meeting, but I am in the middle of Sense and Sensibility, and I ADORE IT. (Much more than I thought I would.)

6:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home