Drink This In

Making it through each day, one sip at a time!

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Busy

Ugh,

I've been really busy lately, between school, and work, I must say that well, it's been a bit hard. But I've been making good connections at work.

Jessie, who is the head barista at 3mile Ebay, is awesome, she's becoming such a good friend. She's the only other person in the known world for me that is allergic to IBprophen like I am. AMAZING!!!! Tom and I went out to dinner last week, and we had soo much fun, I hope we can do it again. The other night I had my phone on with the volume, I had to wake up early, and we were texting back and forth, and Tom was like "what the hell are you two talking about" LOL. It was fun.


Ashley is awesome as well, she is going to be the new manager when Jessie leaves for Mount Pleasant for school. I really like her "I don't care what you think" Attitude. I really respect that from her, and she's only 19. LoL.

Lisa who is moving to SF in the fall, (so sad that two are leaving) is awesome. I let her borrow a few of my cds a couple of weeks ago, cause she had nothing to listen to while driving down state. So the other day she comes in and hands me three new cds, and I love them. She also makes her own clothes, she's going out to SF to become a fashion students. I told her I want a Lisa original. LOL


I must say that things have a gotten a bit better. Jessie and Ashley have said that they will put in a good word with Todd, and Allison has said that I have improved a lot in just a short time. I really hope Todd see's that. If I just set my mind to it, I can do it. . . .I guess I was just thinking I could lightly get by with this job. . . guess not. I just have to be on my toes during Hell Fest.

Speaking of which, I'm down in the smoothe section the entire time. . . I was thinking, "should I be happy, or offended" This is where they stick the "slower" people. I was telling this to Jessie and Ashley, and they said, "don't be offended, think of it as the easy way out, you'll be by yourself, away from the wicked witch, and it will be easy for ya." so that made me feel better.

Ashley has it harder next week. She's never worked at the other store, and she has like 25 hours there. I wish I worked with her. . . but I don't. It sucks, I don't think I get to work with any of the 3mile girls there. *sigh* oh well.

My weekend will suck, but I'm going to make the best of it all.

Laters

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my poor kelly ;o( i am glad you survived the weekend though;o)
~moose

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home