Drink This In

Making it through each day, one sip at a time!

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

FREEDOM!!!!!

So alright, I posted that my grandfather past away last weekend, well my so called Aunt Jeanne then wanted to have the funeral on Monday, it seemed to fit everyone schedule, all but my brother and I, so we tried to get out of it. Well my dad was just being ridiculous about the entire subject that I said I would try and switch with someone at work, if they would drive me down there. I cannot under any mass laws of physics drive down on the freeway. I will pull off to the side of the road and throw up then pass out. It just that simple.
Anyways, I bugged Cassandra a million times and finally she caved, so I had Monday off. . . All I had to do was to get out of work the next day early enough to rush home and pack. So Ad stops at Ebay the next day to drop off Vatties guitar. . .he was going to singer for the service. .. just wanted to make me even more drunk for the entire thing. Alright, so I was getting done, I was about to leave at 1:45 when Ad called my phone again, Vatties flight was cancelled from Chicago to TC, so they were stuck trying to find a flight to Detriot. . . well what did that mean for me then?

Hour later Vatty called, they were still trying to get a flight to Detriot, and he asked if I still wanted to drive down. I said borrowing teleportation ability, I couldn't not make it unless they bought me a plane ticket. . .that was not happening either. . .I also put the guilt back on him saying that I had to pull a lot of strings to get Monday off. Heh. . . So I AM OFF SCOTT FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I love it. Truely love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home