Drink This In

Making it through each day, one sip at a time!

Saturday, September 06, 2008

Down 115

SO today, Tom and I are going down to Mnt Pleasent to see Jessie and Nick. I'm ubber excited to see her, even though it's only been a week. Heh, but still I'm really excited to see her new place. Even though there is nothing in M/P we are going to take a tour around the campus, see a flick and get some dinner. It's going to be fun.

OMG, I found on the keds website that you can design your own shoe!!! AND sell them on Zazzle. I haven't posted mine yet, but they are awesome. I wanna create one for myself, but I just don't know, all of the designs are cool, I wouldn't be able to choose. Maybe Tom and Jessie can help me choose.


Well have to dash into the shower, grab some coffee and on our way. I'll have pics up later about the trip

Away laughing on a fast camel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home