Drink This In

Making it through each day, one sip at a time!

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Red vs. Blue, and Blue WINS

We can now rest easy.

It is Nov 5, 2008, and Barack Obama is the next President of the United States.

It has been long, too long, 8 YEARS TOO LONG, I was still in high school then. I remember the day after (well rather a few weeks after) the 2000 election. It was sad, I knew it then, and I will say to this day, I would have voted for Gore, and I DID VOTE FOR KERRY!!!! So at last, the ease has come.
This is Abraham Lincoln's crowning achievement right here. The First Black President of the US. We have finally stepped past skin color, FINALLY. We can move on, like the grand country we think we are. We NEED to act like it now. Good Luck Obama, I'll be behind you every step of the way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home