Drink This In

Making it through each day, one sip at a time!

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Break Down of Fall 2008

Alright,

SO every year I take a full load, always too much, and usually have a break down once a semester, sometime two. Well my first break down, hopefully my last for this semester, was Monday. Mondays of course are the hardest days that I have all week, and tend to break me down a lot faster than any other day. But finally after all of the negative comments and grades, I finally collapsed. I went home and cried while Tom held me. It was hard to do such a thing. I try to be a very composed person, but this time was just bad.

But oh well. I've been thinking about getting into Library Science, aka becoming a librarian. I already have the glasses for it, why not? Hahaha. I love to read, so I think that might be a good option if I don't want to end up teaching. It's something to think about.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

keep at it little lady ;o)
love your
moose ;o)

12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's go for tea? =)

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home