Drink This In

Making it through each day, one sip at a time!

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Year Ago





I was going through my photos on my comp at work, and I found this one. I miss my family, well getting together. From let to right

Aunt Bonnie, Uncle Jerry, me, Mum, Adam, and Nic, and down below is my Uncle Denny, molly, and Aunt Marcie

This was last year at my Uncle Denny's 60 bday. They live in London Ontario, gotta love Canadia Land. I sure do, miss it tons, almost want to move there since this place is falling to pieces. Oh well, two weeks to go.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sara Lynn Paige said...

If Obama doesn't win we should move to Canada.

3:37 PM  
Blogger Kel said...

Yeah, but that plan has gone bust. Their new Prime Sinister is just like Bush, and he is dangerous, so now, Canada is fucked as well, the words of my Aunt.
So I have to practice my Yoddles. And French, though Tom will never live there. hahaha Time to cross the pond as they say.

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home