Drink This In

Making it through each day, one sip at a time!

Monday, November 24, 2008

Old Times

a weekend of no snow, and now this. . . *sighs* I will never win with Michigan.

Thanksgiving is coming up, rather it's this Thursday. I'm excited, I love turkey, and mashed potatoes, and stuffing, and pumpkin pie, and well I could go ON AND ON AND ON FOREVER. But I wont.

Wednesday night we are going over to Tom's parents for Thanksgiving, then Thursday out to my Dad's and Judy's for MORE Thanksgiving and stuffing ones self. I should get some digesting stuff, cause I AM GONNA BE SICK if I eat all of that stuff. . .and I will be stuffed myself. LOL
Only three weeks to go before classes end. I cannot wait. This semester has been VERY hard on me. SOOO hard that I have switched from becoming a teacher to a librarian. Now I can work the sexy glasses look LOL. Everyone who has talked to me has said that this is A BETTER field for me anyways, that I think I have convinced myself that it will be better in the long run.

I will get my BA in English in the spring, then on to my masters works. Depending on the college/university I go to, I MAY take next fall semester off. Tom has to finish his BA, then maybe we will venture somewhere else. Who knows, *Looks outside* TOO MUCH SNOW!!!!!

Anyways, I just thought I would post a longer update on here. Nothing ALL that exciting has been happening around here, Routine is hard to break.

Jessie is coming home this weekend, for a short break, I can't wait to see her. ^^


OMG, Tom took me to Pearl's yesterday for Brunch, and EVERYONE was soo happy to see me. I haven't been there since September, and that was just to stop in and get a long awaited paycheck. I miss them all soooooo much. It was sooo sweet to see them. Jen's baby girls are getting SOOOO big ( I know I don't like children, but I've watched Julia, her oldest, and Emily her youngest kind of grow up there) This past summer was my forth summer there. So it was always like they were my family. I know moving on is a part of life, but I do miss them. They treated me soo well when I was there. Dane, Kolleen, Todd, (another Todd AHHH) and all of the staff, I miss joking around with them. Not that the college and espresso bay are bad, but it's just a little hard to think on it. But I know if I worked there now, it would not be good. It's really REALLY slow there. Not good.
Anyways, I plan on visiting them over break more. Maybe go out for a Po'Boy and Pint night on Wednesday. MMMMMM good stuff, I miss the club muff. Lol


Well I suppose I have killed enough time now, back to the grind stone at Ebay.


Happy Turkey Day Everyone, or Tofurkey, for you Veggies out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home