Drink This In

Making it through each day, one sip at a time!

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Sick again. . .

So I've been sick once again, and the worse thing is, I think I got Tom sick as well. I feel soo bad, he was taking such good care of my yesterday, that now I think he got it again. I hope not, and I hope right after he gets out of class tonight that he goes right to bed.

Not much has been going on lately. . .so there really is nothing to report. . .other than working all the time, and going to school. I did take care of the rent's dog and cat, AKA Natasha and Clancy. Which was interesting.

OMG WTF Gas is now 4.19. . .first born people, first born. But I managed to get under, witht he help of Tom who said I should fill up NOW!!

I'm almost done with Emma, I know she is a snob, but honestly, she does come around. I wont say anymore, cause I know somepeople are still reading, but I was thinking maybe sometime not next week, but the following to talk about the book, next week is going to be a little too early, so I think the following week would be better for everyone. So either hurry up and read read read, or just live with the fact that you didn't finish, and finish it later, or something to that affect. June will be Sense and Sensibility. Which has been three some years since I have read that one. I've been thinking of ordering Emma on Netflix, so we can all watch it. We could meet at Espresso Bay on 3mile, cozy couches, and it would be an easy central location. Good huh, awesome. As for watching the movie, well I don't know, maybe the same night or something, not sure.

I have a ton to do tomorrow before I go to work, I have to meet my dad, to make payment for classes, then I have to head over to NMC, to see if I'm ever going to get paid for the hours that I worked, then get a NEW planner, and check on a book for my summer class.

OMG, I went to the 3miles store to check on hours and get some Chai before class, and Jessie had done the schedule for like three weeks in advance, and I was only on there for ONE DAY!!! I began to panic, so much soo that I text her about it. She said that Todd really needed my help at the down town store. So I've stopped worring a bit. . .heh. . .Because just yesterday my phone went off at around 8:10 AM, and it was Todd, he wanted to know my schedule day in and day out. . .so I gave it to him, and he said that it was a lot better then what he had. He wants to get me close to 40 hours a week, and I am VERY happy, about this. . .mainly cause thats what they hired me for in the first place. . .

Anyways, I'm gonna take a small nap before my shift tonight. . .I have to stop this burning the candle at both ends deal. . .I've been too worked up lately.

Laters

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home