Drink This In

Making it through each day, one sip at a time!

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Sick

So, for the last few days I have been sick. But I am starting to feel better.

The Red Wings are awesome, winning soo damn much, its soo cool. Hopefully I'll be feeling better tomorrow to go over to my Mum's and watch the game, cause I have yet to catch one, cause I don't have cable. Bleh!


I re-watched the Jane Austen Book Club movie, it is soooo awesome. I love it. I love each and everyone of those characters. I want to have a night when I can invite friends over to watch it again, honestly, I cannot get enough of this movie. It was not a big budget thing, and there's no special effects, or anything special, its about people living their lives, and starting a book club, then afterwards, their lives start to resemble the Jane Austen Characters. Its cool.
I really like Emma, which is the book we are reading right now, and honestly, she is a snob, but I like her. She means well, but most of the time it just backfires on herself. I wont give anymore away for those who are reading it now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sara Lynn Paige said...

She is a bit of a stuck up twit, isn't she? Little miss match-maker.

I guess in that time there weren't a lot of other things to do with your time, though.

Cole and I started reading two days ago. Haha. =)

10:50 PM  
Blogger Kel said...

Awesome, isn't soo great. Emma is stuck up, but she does mean well. . .You'll see

7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home