Drink This In

Making it through each day, one sip at a time!

Monday, April 21, 2008

Exhausted

I am exhausted.

This weekend, I started my new job at Espresso Bay, and it was a bit overwhelming. The register is a bit confusing, cause if you press a button, it will stick with the next order. It's a bit annoying, cause I over charged like fifty people for extra shots, and flavors, that they didn't need, or didn't want. It was confusing. I'm used to just jumping in and doing something. It's hard not knowing something, I'm just not used to it. But oh well.

And pulling two shifts, It's all right, but it would have a been better if it was at two jobs that I knew. And when it was at a new job, it just added more stress on me. . .Oh well. . .I'll get to bed early tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home