Drink This In

Making it through each day, one sip at a time!

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My Car

So last week I had my car taken into Bill Marsh to get it fix for the coolante leak. Well thats was a pain, and so I got it back Friday, and then Sunday, the heat wasn't working again, which means coolante again. So I talked to my Dad yesterday about it, and he said "we'll take it in Thursday" Alright, so I go to school, then afterwards I was going to head out to my Mum's in ER. Well, as I was getting to Acme, my Temperature gage went WAY up, I pulled over, and bought some coolante, and put some in the car. (I know a little bit about cars, my Dad worked on them forever) and so I let the engine cool off for awhile. During this time, I had my first panic attack in about a year, I think. I used to get them a lot. Anyways, so I turned the car back on the Temp was down, Good, so I started to head towards ER again. Well when I got to Yuba, the Temp was once again back up. So I pulled over on a dirt road, and called my Mum. Austen answered, and said if I needed help to call back. So in the mean time, I call my Dad in another panic, and he said that he would call Marsh first thing tomorrow morning. Alright, but I wasn't happy, so I called Marsh myself, and told them what happened. The guy asked if I could bring it in tomorrow, yea. . .okay. . .
So during these phone calls, I had lifted the hood up to let the engine cool down. After 15 minutes, I put the hood down, and tried to get to ER once more. . .only this time the engine wouldn't start. . .panic attack number 2. So I called Austen to have him come out. I lifted the hood again, and let it cool off for another 15 minutes. Once Austen got to where I was, the car started, but he had brought some water with him for the coolante. The Temp was down, so we headed back to ER. But then the Temp started to climb yet again. So I pulled over to a small farmers market on the side of the road, and we left my car there. I was nearly at my breaking point. Once we got to my Parents house, my Mum handed me some St. Johns, and some water. It helps with my panic attacks. So then I preceeded to debate whether I should nurse it back to TC, or to call a tow truck. . .guess what I did. Yup, the tow truck. So then I had to have Tom come all the way out to ER to get me. ..he's soo sweet.
I feel bad for him. I'm trying to adjust, and sometimes I get short with him about stupid stuff. I'm sorry sweety I love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home