Drink This In

Making it through each day, one sip at a time!

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Meeting a Hemingway

So this past week, I thought I was doing better. . .It's the two steps back one step forward thing. And then the other day I had to take four steps back, one step forward. I really want Moose to move it, I don't want to have to find someone else. But since she might not be able to move in till July, I feel a bit stuck. We can afford this on our own, but still, its a little hard.

Anyways,
I meet Valerie Hemingway the other night at the Opera House. It was amazing, and she signed my copy of "Running with the Bulls" It was soo cool. One step close to my hero Ernest Hemingway. Well just thought I would share that.



Me getting my book signed my Valerie






Valerie speaking

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

: ) I agree! He does rule! I just wasn't reading the right stuff. What's your favorite?

5:21 PM  
Blogger Kel said...

Honestly, I love "A Farewell to Arms" the main character just seems so passionate, and yet, he hides his feelings so carefully, being such a man of the time. Its wonderful. I also picked up The Complete Collection of Short Stories book, its amazing.

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home