Drink This In

Making it through each day, one sip at a time!

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Swimming in Warmth!

Oh-----kkkk

So I have been on an indie music kick lately. (Those who know me, know this is really nothing new) but for the sake of those who don't know me, I will explain my new loves.




The Weepies



I love them! Hideaway is awesome. So melodic and just relaxing. They are good when you are working on stuff at work (like what I am doing right now.)

























So, after that, I would say I am really excited to listen to the new She & Him volume 2 cd due out SOON!!!! I love Zooey Deschanel, I would say she is my style icon right now. Plus the movie 500 days of Summer is AWESOME!!!! Tom and I both love it. So great

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home