Drink This In

Making it through each day, one sip at a time!

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

House




Okay, so the first two items are not for the house, they are just for shopping :)




































However, I have been looking for cute things to add to our new house. Though, we don't live there yet, I still want to nab some super cute items.








This is a plant hook to hold a hanging basket. I want to get into plants more, even though I do not have a great record of keeping them alive. I want to get better at it.








I saw this alarm clock and thought it was super cute!

























The first is the bedding that I want to get for our room. I think it is really pretty and fresh. The second is a mushroom box that would be cool in the living room or something.
















Last but not least, is this cute key holder. I really think this is a must grab.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home