Drink This In

Making it through each day, one sip at a time!

Monday, July 27, 2009

New Wears






























So, this weekend I went shopping with my Dad as a B-day present. I got my first halter top ever. LOL (I'm a conservative dresser)
I am going to be selling a lot of my old jeans on Ebay, alone with a lot of other things. I just want to clean out my closet and get rid of things that I just don't wear anymore a whole lot. I don't plan on shopping anytime soon, Since I got A LOT of stuff.
I love my new flats. I didn't have silver ones yet, and now I do. I feel like Dorothy in the Wizard of OZ. (For those of you who just WATCHED the movie, the slippers were actually silver in the book, not RUBY. They were changed because the film was in color and silver was too plane, so they switched it up)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home