Drink This In

Making it through each day, one sip at a time!

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Lasting Winter



WOW, I haven't posted in a really long time. Sorry to everyone. Things have been a little crazy. Well to update, heh nothing really big has been happening. Last weekend, Tom got a cat. He's a long haired male, two years old, and I could not stop sneezing. I love cats, and heh they love me, but not my allergies. So my mom is going to help out with my perscriptions. I need them, Its not just the cat, or dogs, its air in general. I thought they were gone. . .heh yeah right.

But anyways. The school week is almost over with, less then two months to go. I can't wait for spring break though, cause Tom and I are going down to Chicago, its going to be awesome. Sooo much fun.

But I can't wait for St. Patricks Day, I had to ask it off for school which is the main reason, but there is this band called Songs of the Lake, Tom really likes them, and they are playing at a bar that night, so we will have to go. I think it would really fun. I ripped the poster off from the local grocery store, so I can show him tonight. Heh.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

Hey! I heard about that show! I was thinking about going but I was a little iffy. =D

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home