Drink This In

Making it through each day, one sip at a time!

Monday, February 19, 2007

Weekend of Bliss





Well Valentine's Day, rather the day afterwards went very nicely. I meet Tom at Espresso Bay, and we had coffee, we he had coffee, I had already had my fill of coffee for the day. He gave me such beautiful flowers, chocolate and a little stuffed kitty. It was so nice. My parents were away for the weekend, so Tom came over and spent Friday and Saturday night with me. It was really nice to come home to someone other then just the dog, and cat. Not that I don't mind, but it was just comforting. I honestly must say I wish Monday would have never come. That it would just be Groundhogs Day (early 1990's movie with Bill Murray, who relives the same day over and over again). But all good things come to an end, and now it is Monday once again. . . .


On Saturday Tom and I went to Punzel's out in Interlochen. It was so cool, it was a shop with Swedish, Finnish, and Norweigen things there, they had everything to imagine. It was really cold in the building though, but Tom really enjoyed the place.


But now I am sitting at the University Center just waiting to go to class. . . Town is crazy busy cause the local area school's don't have school today >.< BLEH, I know I loved it when I was in High School, but now I don't cause people are running rampant. Darn them all!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I read this in Tom's journal and it's cute to read a different version of the same thing. : )

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home