Drink This In

Making it through each day, one sip at a time!

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Belated Valentine's Day




Happy Belated Valentine's Day everyone!!!!


So, I'm really thinking that V-Day is today, since I didn't get a chance to spend it with my special someone, So Tom and I are doing something tonight.


Anyways, well last night was really busy at work, and it was all two-tops walking in, of course V-Day is like the biggest date night of the year. Heh, but I feel at the top of the stairs in the beginning of the night, so my foot was hurting the whole night. It's still hurts a little, but not as bad.


I'm getting really tired of snow, and cold. . .it wouldn't be quiet as bad if it wasn't minus five or ten during the day, I can handle 29-35 degree's but when it drops below zero, thats just too cold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home