Drink This In

Making it through each day, one sip at a time!

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Mardi Gras


Well it's Fat Tuesday, the last day of Mardi Gras, which means its going to be VERY busy at work tonight. . . .*sighs* We have a band playing tonight at the resturant that I work at. . . its I'm not all thrilled about it. . .oh well. . . . it's all money.
I really don't want to have class this Saturday, but after that only two more classes, so at least it will be over with soon. But after this class, the next one wont be for another three weeks. That way I can get my observation done. I think I'll go to the High School to do some observing of a High School class, shouldn't be too hard, I was there only three years ago. Really seems longer then that, but oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home